Monday, April 25, 2005

20 DAYS

yes sir-ee 20 days and i am leaving. seems like it is forever away yet on my door step. its going to be hard not to have the constant encouragement around all the time and hanging out with those people that really encourage my faith. i really have no idea how long i will be there. the door is open, but the closer i get the more timid i get and the more i just want to stay here. but i have to go. not because i said i would, even though that is definately an issue, but because i feel like that is where i am supposed to be for a while. maybe, if anything, it will help me get outta this rut.
anyway, i need to get back to work. love you all!!
c.ALIce

1 comment:

SarahBethWhite said...

I don't think we realize how much I will miss you... it has hit me harder recently. Not many days left! But I know this is what you feel you're supposed to do. I love you and will be awaiting your return (whenever that may be.