Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello Mrs. Pflederer

well, i must say, it doesnt feel like i am married somedays, but it does other days. Life is somewhat back to normal. I am finally home and things are settling down. We are trying to figure out how we are going to build our fence. I say 4 foot, he says 6 foot. Who knows what we will end up with. I am trying to get the house in order, that is an adventure---let me tell you!! i figured i would do some spring cleaning and get it out of the way as we are putting new things away and going through all things. I am not supposed to be working right now but i figure i can get some stuff done. I am trying to organize my life again. Married life is great. feels a little different but overall about the same. anyway, i need to get some stuff done.
love you all
c.ALIce Pflederer

1 comment:

abbi said...

congrats, again. i'm so very happy for you. enjoy the honeymoon time ;) keep us posted. hope you're illinois reception goes well today. have fun.