Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Job

Just wanted to let you all know that looking/applying for a job is like pulling out all your teeth without novicane. I am so tired. I wear myself in the preparation part and am scared to death that someone would actually call and offer me a job. I am pathetic. It should just fall into my lap right? All this work for a job that pays $9/hr...am i not worth more than that? I am a job snob. I dont want just any job. I want a job that I can grow into and with..one that I will be happy with 5 years (rather 5 months) from now. I have my resume done and I am happy with it. Now I am trying to work on my portfolio to send with my resume...not as easy a task I am afraid. I am clueless, which doesnt help. I wish someone would just tell me what to do...cause I have no idea what I am supposed to do!

cALIce

2 comments:

Unknown said...

baby I love you. Just keep doing what you are doing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.