Saturday, May 16, 2009

Couple Fun Tidbits


oh yeah! spider camped out outside our new house. raid anyone?


Look familiar? doesnt it remind you of Walmart? imagine walmart in a mall...and a kroger and IGA with all the other mini boutiques and food courts...


Hill I hike to the mall. Its about a 2km walk (1.3 miles??) this is first hill, ther other ones are minimal in comparison

some fun.
I went walking the other day up my monsterous hill to get to the mall. I have finally got it down to about 20 minutes. First day I think it took me nearly 45. Oh I exaggerate, but the hike is getting easier.
I decided to stop for lunch. The more I eat here, the more I dont want to. You think you are getting one thing, but you end up with something totally different. case and point. I ordered a BLT. Granted I am not a hug fan of pork, but I can handle a BLT every once in a while. Plus for some reason it sounded good. Apparently they butter the bread when making any sandwich, even if it comes with mayo. i imagine crisp warm bacon, on top of cool leaf lettuce and tomato with hint of mayo. I basically get a fatty slab of thin sliced ham, warm and soggy on buttered bread with LOADS of mayo. i think they need it to keep the shredded lettuce on the sandwich. I must say though, my favorite place to eat so far is SUBWAY. How can you really go wrong with normal meat on normal bread?
I know eventually I will have to drive here. But I am allowed to wait till we get a reasonably sized car. Ute over here is a car/truck. it feels like a semi--or f350 on AU roads. Nat insisted I drive. It was in the comfort of the subdivision..he was sweating bullets the whole way...hahaha! Insist me to drive now PUNK!
things i want
milk duds with popcorn at movies...i substituted rolos...close enough i guess
coke that doesnt taste like diet even when it is "fully loaded"
wings..smothered in wing sauce...when you say wings...smother them!
chips...natural cheetos...figures NOW i would have a craving
fat burgers...ya know the ones that hang over the bun!! sandwich, cheeseburger..size of burger..cheesy!
my dogs...seriously 4 more months!! Nat is starting to PET ME!! (I cant say I mind in some cases lol...hahah..couldnt resist)
home cooked meal--i am SO sick of eating out.
friends--cause 8+ hours a day alone sucks!

miss you -- love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i love pics!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
CHERYL