Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Running....

The question has been posed more than once that my moving to California is me running away from something. I admit it is true. I am running. I am desperate to get away from this thing that plagues and torments me on a daily and even hourly basis. I feel like that if I move away that it won't be as loud, it wont bother me as much. I am running, and the staying here for the time I am here is killing me. I can hardly take it anymore. I need to be away from it, I need to be refreshed and get a new perspective. I need a new daily routine so I am not constantly reminded of it. I need to get away from my friends and co-workers or anyone that knows me because being arounnd them reminds me of it. I want to be something different. I want to experience something original. I could stay here. I could manage here, but I think I would drive myself deeper and deeper into this issue that envelops around me. It is easy to say that I am not dealing with it, hell I dont think anyone even knows what I am dealing with. Can anyone really see the thoughts that fly through my brain. Does anyone really have the answer to be able to live with it and not let it chase me around the world. It is easier to say to "Let go and let God" but so much harder when you are the one holding on. I dont care if I go to California, Italy or Florida....New York or Bo-Dunk Kentucky. I need a change. Something so drastic that it will shake this off of me. So incredible that I will forget all about what I was running from in the first place. I am anxious at the starting line, waiting impatiently for the gun to go off so that I have the ultimate freedom to run without being disqualified. I am running, you all are all right. I underestimated your perseption of me. I mistook your observatory nature. I am running so far, so fast and so hard to get away from myself.
c.ALIce

No comments: