Monday, August 21, 2006

8.21.2006

Greetings all.
Its been a while since I have blogged. Not that I dont have anything to say, just not much that i want to share with the world. I am doing well with Arbonne. Get discouraged sometimes, but i suppose that is normal. I have a lot on my plate right now, though today i officially finished my last project with Virtuallnk. Somewhat of a relief, but scary at the same time. I have an interview tomorrow and another one on Wednesday. I am not really sure what i want to do. Sorta want to go back into my comfort zone, but also feel the need to expand my zoning.
Been dealing with alot lately...just rushes of emotions with the new crossroad in life. Maybe one day ill figure out what i really want outta life. I can almost guarentee it wont be the norm.

Mrs.P

3 comments:

abbi said...

love you chrissi. keep your head up. there are a lot of us swimming next to you. . . you aren't alone.

Cindy said...

Chrissi -

I just felt the need to let you know that no matter what happens, where ya go, or anything that you are loved and treasured beyond what you know. And you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya.

SarahBethWhite said...

I am confident that some day you will find something that you enjoy doing that is available to you as a good paying career.

i am trying to patiently await your return home...to your cincy home. its hard to be patient. so easy to be selfish. but i'm not sorry.

i love you.