Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The ifs and whens of life....



So I have finally decided on this to be my logo (its supposed to be aquablue, but for some reason it is coming up green, but i like it)...and if you dont like it...all well. I have already designed business cards as well. I think its fun to dabble in it and have a brand and some side work, but I have been considering a different career path. I have been really soul-searching and coming to terms with who I am opposed to who I try to be. Its a progress, but I think I am coming to terms with it...and taking it one step at a time.

This year will definately prove to be a year of major changes..starting as early as the month of January. I fear that the year will fly by, it will be challenging and rewarding but I think I am up for the adventure of it all.

I just ask that you keep me in your prayers. I will not elaborate on the details, but pray for sanity, self-control, safety, courage, thirst, ability to retain, and whatever else the Lord leads on your heart.

Thats all for now...I am off to Phoenix, where I am SURE I will have time to sit and blog a bit...I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and there is much to share...if i choose to be transparent.

c.ALIce

1 comment:

SarahBethWhite said...

I will always support you in what you want to do! You're never gonna get rid of me :)