Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its only been a week?!??!?!

I feel like I have wasted away months of my life sitting and doing nothing...and its only been a week. I havent left the house in a week! AN ENTIRE WEEK!! Pathetic! Tomorrow I have a Dr. Appt so that will get me up and at 'em. But nothing else too interesting. I need to dedicate some time to study for GRE and getting my classes set up and ready to go. I have a long list of things to do and I feel like the time is speeding by and I am getting nothing accomplished, but its only been A WEEK!!! it is the weirdest thing really. I just want life to go back to normal a bit.
So I need to figure out when to take a little visit up to Peoria to visit with the in laws. I am a bad relative I think. I am thinking sometime in February or late March. My STNA classes will be 2.5 weeks in March, so maybe before that or shortly after...depending on when the rest of my classes start...I have to figure out who to give my references to...who would like to be my professional reference? anyone?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can put me down.