Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not Much

Nothing too exciting going on these days. I have been working alot because they keep giving me projects, which isnt necessarily bad, but i dont know when to stop working i think. The puppies have been really good. I have them on a feeding schedule because Etta has to take medicine with food and thats the only way I can force her to eat. It helps tremendously in the potty training efforts. Its actually quite amazing. I can tell when they need to go out and what they are going to do. Dogs are amazing creatures of habit, which is nice.
Nat, of course, is wonderful. I am getting hounded by my sisters to register, i have a had time with that. Nat will have to help me.
anyway, i gotta go back to work, just wanted to let you know that there is nothing interesing going on here. If i remember though, i wll tell you about my computer dramas!!

love you
c.ALIce

1 comment:

abbi said...

hey, so do you want me to plan or not plan a shower for you? i don't care either way. i just need to know.