Thursday, July 27, 2006

so its Jamaica and all

Jamaica was fun. we were trapped on a complex with two different villas on the very small (but present) beach. we went to margaritaville and some falls. overall it was a good trip, hangin out with the fam and friends. other than that notmuch has been going on. I have a meeting today with a lady in Morton that sells arbonne as well so hopefully we can encourage each other and get some meetings going on around here. She is the only person i have come across that sells it around here, which is a good thing. Gives us somewhat of a monopoly but also it sucks because then its a little harder to learn about how we are to go about things.
Cheryl and Becky are having parties for me in August. I will be in town the 10th-14th. I think we have decided to focus more on the make-up aspect but will still focus on the skin care. Look up some details if you want, but come to the party because they will be fun. www.arbonne.com
Life is pretty boring but soon to be way busy and overwhelming. I will be good though. I will be making friends and money at the same time. I know you all are probably pretty sick of me talking about arbonne, but i seriously think it may be a good thing for me. It is a chance to make enough where i can quit the job i hate and make more money that i ever have before. we will see how it goes. mainly i want to lead others to financial freedom. This is one avenue that has worked for many people and i think that i can make it work for me.
anyway. bible study is over. I am sorta sad. Brinlee is leaving for Brazil soon, but i still have Ruth Ann. I would be a mess without her. She is like my only friend in Illinois (besides Nat, of course).
Steve, Hope's husband, went to the hospital on Tuesday night/Wed am with internal bleeding. They had him in ICU. Apparently he had too many aspirins or something. It was caused by pain medicine. Nat and I went to hang out with Hope at the hospital on Wednesday afternoon. I think now is ok, they were doing another test on him today and he probably got to go home, i am not totally for sure. She is not very good at about keeping people updated. Probably doesnt want to bother anyone, i can understand that.
No one is writing in their blogs. i feel so ALONE in the blog world. come on people, i KNOW something is going on!!!
Anyway, see you all in a couple weeks. If anything interesting happens or if i happen to have any epiphanies i will make sure i let you know.
Love you
Mrs P

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I read ya and I write...

Pictures from the trip?