Monday, June 11, 2007

Did I Mention Part 2...

well i am home and its almost surreal that I dont have a list of things to do to the house once i got here. I am almost bored, but believe me I have plenty to keep my busy and entertained. i have a list of photos that need retouching and projects to do and just relaxing will be the main part for just a bit and that will be nice. Nat is in school again and although he only has two classes, they seem to be very difficult and time consuming. I am so proud of him and I know he will finish and with flying colors!
I have seen the adorable Olivia and also the adorable McKinley --another big thing in my life is that my friends are having babies. They seem to be everywhere. I feel a little left out, but I know its not time yet, at least not till we move and get settled. I am hoping that selling this house will put us in a very good financial position, or at least 10X better than we are in now...and that is one step closer to feeling ready for kids...although I am not sure I will ever be ready...Nat on the other hand is a natural...
a new phase of new me is starting today...
12 week countdown. Carol and I and maybe Cheryl are going to Niagara Falls! I am excited. I think we are going to Cedar Point as well. carol planned the whole trip and she is a good planner -- i am just thrilled to be looking forward to a vacation. I am going to KY on June 30th for Moms side of the family reunion. I will be the official photographer with cheryl as my side-kick...its quite the sight to see...us bicker and grip but get some great shots in the process.

well i better try to find something to do...love ya all

C.ALIce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi. I've been reading, but haven't had time to write to anything. I've also been meaning to call, but life has been completely crazy with my broken leg. everything takes soooo much longer to do and the pain meds make me sleepy whenever i have to take them. but i just wanted you to know that i love you so much.

abbi

Unknown said...

you know i could make a list for you if your really that bored :)

alycepaige said...

cheryl and carol: doesnt that sounds like something dad would say!!

Anonymous said...

you and cheryl make a great team, its fun to watch you work together...... :)