Monday, June 11, 2007

Did I Mention...?

I have a few minutes before I leave from work and really dont feel like working anymore, so figured I'd write a bit. I think i have mentioned before that I really thought the 2007 was going to be the year of change, with my personal motto being "New year, New you!" Its definately been a year of change so far, slow but surely.
As you already know I have a job, a real one, some days I hate it and some days i dont. I have actually considered in the last week or so about going back to school to get my teacher's certificate insecondary education so I can have my summers off and most major holidays. I was looking for schools that had 12-14 month accelerated masters programs with teacher cert...i found a couple, but didnt devote too much time to them.
Also, for those that dont know, and I assume most of you dont..today is day 35 of me not smoking. Its been hard and easy and lately my cravings have been really bad, but I have not succumb to the temptations! GO ME!
This weekend Nat and I put our house on the market OFFICIALLY and had Open House on Saturday and Sunday. We had 6 couples walk through and today we had someone call and say they were coming back and talking to the bank for pre-approval. So it may happen alot sooner than we anticipated. I guess we should start looking for a place to live eh? Moving to Peoria will be a good change I think as far as being able to get connected into a community. I think Nat needs to get out of Tremont although i have come to love and adore the house and it is perfect for us and the girls...its actually the girls I am most worried about...they will go through culture shock and we will have to either build another (perfect) fence or tie them out again or buy a house with a fence...house remodeling take 2...
I found a new friend! Her name is Sandy and I think she will be my saving grace here! We have much in common and she is so sweet and nice and welcoming. I really think that we will get along great. Our schedules have collided over the last couple weeks but we made a date to hang out next saturday and i am really excited. I also had a breakfast date with grandma pflederer planned that day, and poker on friday so it will be a fun-packed weekend!
Nat is leaving for Turkey (yes the COUNTRY) on June 22nd and he will be coming back on July 1st. He is going there to train some Cat dealers, or something. I am excited for him and wish I could go, but I have a real job and no money!
Vanessa is moving back to Illinois that weekend as well. I am not sure how long she is planning on staying, but she is leaving LA and moving here....that i am TOTALLY excited about!! YEAH!!!
Just seems like life is falling together for us and its excited and scary and I know there is more change to come before the year is out!!

ill write more later....maybe...if you are lucky!

c.ALIce

No comments: