Saturday, February 07, 2009

Life and its Twists

So i havent blogged in a while. I am sure there is much i should share on her, but being i am such a private person, i decide not to. There has been much change in 2009 and possibility of much more. I am not thrilled with the waiting game, but i am trying to stay supportive. I start my STNA course in March. It is a 3 week course that will get me a certification to hopefully get me a job. Nursing pre-reqs start in april at cinci state...so i will most likely definately be here till June (if the decision is yes to go).
I am still trying to take it easy. I am sore when i overdo it, but I am anxious to get back to normal life.
I have been a non-smoker for more than 40 days and the desire to go buy a pack of smokes has been almost unbearable the last couple days. I thought those were supposed to go away!! I have not failed though, so i guess we can see if I have actually accomplished one of my lifelong goals. Only like 1000 more on the list.
I need to study for GRE, but at this point I am procrastinating because I dont know what tomorrow holds..but I should really take advantage of this oppurtunity to be able to study without other distractions.
Body...Soul...Mind...thats what I am working on...
I am thinking about getting back into church. I really should...i have spurts and i need a refresher course in Godliness. I am thinking the vineyard, but have become to lazy to drive that far...maybe monroe vineyard..maybe ill try that tomorrow. Its more about community right?
all well...just thought i would give a mini update.
bye

1 comment:

SarahBethWhite said...

congratulations on your 40 days!! That is a great accomplishment! And I am excited for you to start the STNA thing. I think it will be good for you... even to just have a change or "new adventure" in your life right now. And it helps that you like older people :)
LOVE YOU!