Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Years Resolution

I thought about it and didn't want a resolution that was the same as the last 30 years..lose weight and quit smoking are pretty much staple resolutions. So here is my resolution:

To not decline any invitation. As long as the invitation is financially feesible, does not compromise my health, integrity or morality.

I cannot decline even if I am tired, don't feel like it or scared...to make the most of all the opportunities that present themselves. Hopefully that will fill my plate with friendships and adventures. Now my non-commital self does not want the word to spread of my resolution in fear that someone will actually ask me to do something!!

chrissi alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasnt that a movie with jim carey?? didnt you watch that with me at my house?? Anyway, here is your first invitation, come home and visit, before my babies grow up! You would so enjoy them!