Wednesday, January 27, 2010

satisfaction

What makes me happy? Regardless of location or who is around me...what satisfies me? It seems like I keep seeping into misery and depression. I can blame it on my location, being far away. I can blame it on mundane and boring uneventful life. I can blame it on working. I can blame it on not working. But no matter where I am, how eventful my life is I still cant shake this feeling of lack of purpose and feeling dissatified. So I need to sit down and ask myself what really makes me happy---and what do I really want.
I have a good life. I have an awesome family. I have great and loyal friends. I have an incredible husband. I think I have found my calling. I live in an exotic location. Most people would envy my life...so I want to find what makes me content so no matter where I am, no matter who is around that I am happy and full of joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is pretty obvious...........

Anonymous said...

"it's" pretty obvious , is what i meant :)

alycepaige said...

really? am i missing it?