Monday, January 16, 2006

my little girls

Etta and Sadie went today to get spayed. I miss the little babes. They have been fighting alot lately, within the last week it has really escalated. Sadie sleeps behind the bed and cant stand to be near Etta. Yet sometimes they are perfectly fine. I am not really sure who to blame, honestly i think they are both at fault. If it continues, we might be forced to give one away. Etta was my birthday present and my dog, Sadie, well Nat is in love with her and claims her undoubtably. I hope it doesnt have to come down to having to give one up. It breaks my heart to see them fight, and i miss them terribly today while they are away. I dont want to give them up. I was thinking, if we had children, and they fought all the time, would you put one up for adoption...doubtful. And they are out little girls...i dont want to be put in a position to make that decision. Hopefully the spaying will help and not make it worse.
Other side of life. Work is going well. Last week I finally got to a point where I was making acceptable progress and money. Hard work none the less, but rewarding with a nice paycheck.
Nat is wonderful
Wedding plans are somewhat stressful. I felt trapped that i had to do it a certain way in order to make everyone happy, once i put that aside and decided what i wanted, its a lot less of a headache. I do need addresses though..everyones!!! so email them to me. (alycepaige@yahoo.com)...I gotta get on the ball with invitation design and getting everything ready. The date is May 20th, reception at cheryls house in monroe, and somewhat of a black tie affair (not prom dresses and tuxedos, but nice dresses and suits)..thats the plan anyway. So please send me your addresses.
SAVE THE DATES!!
Personal Bridal shower (Cincinnati)...March 18th
Bachlorette Party (Cincinnati)....April 29th

Does anyone want to help me plan? I cant do this on my own and i would like for my girls to be involved. Email me and let me know if you have any ideas or want to help organize. I am totally at a loss when it comes to really planning anything. Thanks.
Planning on going to Arkansas the last week of January to visit Sarah Craynon. It should be fun if it works out the way i want it to.
I havent been too much in the conversating mood lately. Sorry to those that have to suffer my apathy. Just had a lot on my mind, lotsa work and been really tired.
Anyway, Love you all!!
c.ALIce

1 comment:

abbi said...

i'll help with whatever i can, just let me know. i'm confused, are you having a family-only wedding and then a formal reception? or did you change your mind and are having the bigger wedding and the reception is following at cheryl's? this is YOUR wedding. don't let anyone change what you want. i tried to please too many people and now i think of things i'd do differently. i have our 25th anny. to look forward to now. love ya