Wednesday, January 18, 2006

today

yesterday we finally got the girls home. 2 days without them were very lonely. I am glad to have them back, even if its just to lay around and sleep. They are not supposed to play much, and honestly i dont think they have the energy. I am scared to pick them up and play with them, that i might hurt them. I guess being dogs though, they are resilent.
last night i went to paint pottery with nat's mom. I thought that might be a cute idea for my bacholorette party. Get teh girls together, go out to dinner (or take sandwiches to pottery place) and have each of my friends make me a small plate for my kitchen. Cindy gave me an idea to go to a spa, but i am not sure that many people can afford the $150. Id like to make it where we can spend some quality time together and have some fun. maybe go dancing or something afterwards...harmless fun!
i have decided, in a effort to help cheryls pampered chef business, that i am going to do a pampered chef personal shower. I dunno how that is supposed to work, and i am not sure thats what i am supposed to do. But hey, stuff for the kitchen, and being that i am really starting to love to cook..why not. plus its two birds with one stone.
If you have any other ideas, let me know. Please keep the days open because i would love for all my friends to come (near and far).
tonight we have dinner with ruth ann and mike. it should be fun. I like them. They are nats cousins (mike, his wife).
anyway, i gotta get back to work
love ya

1 comment:

Cindy said...

pottery painting is something on my list of things to do before i die.