Sunday, May 04, 2008

Cardinals/Reds Game

Hey Everyone.
i know i sent out an email to many of you and got responses...but just wanted to put it out there once more if you would like to go to the game.
Saturday August 16
6:10 Game
St.Louis Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds
cost: $25-40 (still waiting for final number)

If you are interested, please let me know asap.
So far I have 15 people committed to going
1. Chrissi
2. Nat
3. Amber
4. Phil
5. Cheryl
6. Cindy
7. Sarah Nunery
8. Ben Nunery
9. Becky Palmieri
10. James Palmieri
11. Sarah Craynon
12. (possibly) Amber cousin
13. (possibly) Amber cousin
14. Emma Gibbons
15. John "Gibbons"
16. (possibly) Carol
17. (possibly) Todd -- wont bring the dogs if that helps! =)
18. (possibly) Kaitlyn Palmieri

Katie? Sarah R? Abbi B? well??!?!?

I am planning on buying tickets this week...
love you all!
Mrs. P

2 comments:

Cindy said...

My friend Stephanie wants to go with us.

SarahBethWhite said...

I will check with my person and get back to you. I am thinking I(we) can go and it will be a great time :) Love you.