Friday, May 09, 2008

Confirmed and Unconfirmed

Here is my list of CONFIRMED people...then there are the unconfirmed...if you are on the unconfirmed, please let me know one way of the other asap, cause i have 25 tickets, and 27 people on my list...
CONFIRMED
1. Chrissi Pflederer
2. Nat Pflederer
3. Amber Tillison
4. Phil Tillison
5. Cheryl Bond
6. Cindy Tucker
7. Sarah Nunery
8. Ben Nunery
9. Becky Palmieri
10. James Palmieri
11. Sarah Craynon
12. Rachel (Sarah Nunery)
13. Stephanie (Cindy Tucker)
14. Emma Gibbons
15. John "Gibbons"
16. Carol Bond
17. Kaitlyn Palmieri
18. Jimi Bird
19. Katie Bird
20. Sarah Ralston
21. Trevor--hahahah I mean, TRAVIS (Sarah Ralston)
22. Hope Yoder
23. Steve Yoder

UNCONFIRMED
24. Scotty Huston
25. Lindsay (Scotty Huston)
26. Amber's Cousin
27. Amber's Cousin
28. Chad
29. Elizabeth
so, if you are on the unconfirmed list and are definately coming, please let me know asap so I can guarantee you a ticket. If you are on the confirmed list, and things have changed, please let me know so I can fill your spot. I have not physically talked to Chad, Elizabeth, Scotty or Lindsay so please someone let me know, or have them contact me. LOVE YOU!

Thanks
Mrs. P

No comments: