Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Da Game

Ok People
I have a choice between two sets of tickets. One is for the Field Level and they are $33.00 and the other is for the Mezzannine/Sun-Moon Deck and they are $21.00. I havent been to Great American BallPark and not sure which ones are the better seats. I am getting 25 tickets all together and want to make sure I am staying roughly in everyones budget. Here is a pic of the stadium...let me know what you prefer....asap please.



I hope this helps, I think if you click on it it will enlarge for you.

Mrs. P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, Both look like decent seats. Anyway its more about the people you go with and the Cardinal victory then the view

Nat

Cindy said...

either are good with me...flip a coin.

Sarah said...

Me too.

Either works for me!