Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cardinals vs. Reds

Hello Everyone!
I just got the tickets in the mail for the game in August. And since it is collecting interest on my credit card, I was hoping to get some money! Here is the deal--I have 23 people confirmed, and 2 extra tickets. I also want to be assured that those on the confirmed list pay and get their tickets. With 23 people going, I am not sure how we will meet beforehand or how I will get you your tickets, and honestly I dont want to be responsible for them all!

We are in sun/moon deck $22 per ticket (includes tax and surcharges)

so... send your money to:
Chrissi Pflederer
117 Cotton Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
also make sure to include your address so I can mail your tickets to you...(i will do delivery confirmation)...

you can also give your money to cheryl or carol (with address where to send tickets to).

If you are on the confirmed list, you have committed to paying for the tickets, so even if you dont go...you owe me for the tickets. =)

All the tickets are in the same area so I am just going to randomly choose tickets to send to you, but i am sure when we actually get to the game we can sit whereever you want in that area.

Thanks so much!

Below is again the CONFIRMED LIST:
1. Chrissi Pflederer
2. Nat Pflederer
3. Amber Tillison
4. Phil Tillison
5. Cheryl Bond
6. Cindy Tucker
7. Sarah Nunery
8. Ben Nunery
9. Becky Palmieri
10. James Palmieri
11. Sarah Craynon
12. Rachel (Sarah Nunery)
13. Stephanie (Cindy Tucker)
14. Emma Gibbons
15. John "Gibbons"
16. Carol Bond
17. Kaitlyn Palmieri
18. Jimi Bird
19. Katie Bird
20.Sarah Ralston
21. Trevor--hahahah I mean, TRAVIS (Sarah Ralston)
22. Hope Yoder
23. Steve Yoder
24. Kaitlyn Palmieri Friend

PAID

If anyone wants the last two tickets...it is first come--first serve.

No comments: