Monday, June 30, 2008

feeling ok

I am not depressed or suicidal, overall i am just frustrated with the inconsideration of a certain individual, which drives me mad to think about!

I am in MUCH NEED of this trip to Kentucky for the Fourth of July. I NEED to be around family to reenergize and just have a break from all this madness around me.

I am overall happy in my life. I have too many blessings to count, but sometimes i just see the worst in everything instead of the best. I have read over my previous blogs...i have been like that for a long time.

I dont like stress. I dont like alot things about my life...but it has everything to do with me and nothing to do with those around me. I am the only one keeping me from accomplishing my goals...i have all the love and support I need, I just need to focus, commit and conquer. I just get so tired and unmotivated sometimes.

nothing has changed in my life, but maybe my attitude towards it....which is definately why I want to confirm I was PMSING!!!

c.ALIce

No comments: