Sunday, September 06, 2009

EIGHT DAYS!!!!

EIGHT DAYS TILL OUR GIRLS ARE HERE!!! It has been awesome to have all the pics posted that shows them running and playing and smiling, but it wont be the same until they are HERE!!
http://www.dogwalks.com.au/cpg/index.php?cat=6 shows all the dogs in Sydney. If you go on that page to "top rated" and "most viewed" you will see our girls ranking pretty high. I wish that they dominated the "top rated" page instead of that other dog (Lilly). She only has like 28 votes, but Sadie and Etta only have 6 votes (page two), but over 60 views....imagine the dominance factor if I could vote more than once!! Etta and Sadie have their own folder which is where you can vote. Most of them have at least 2 votes (guess where THOSE came from)...of course my girls are 5-STAR RATED!!!
all well. i am just excited for them to FINALLY get here. They arent here yet so keep your fingers crossed!
School is going well. I only really have 5 weeks of class left (not including semester break and study week). It is going by really fast. I am starting up in week 8 and only have 13 weeks total (other than Clinical Practice which can go into December), but lectures/tutorials. I have learned SO much but still feel like I am lacking in SO much. all well, it should come with time and practice. I just want to be the best, and the only thing holding me back is lack of knowledge!!
well i should get back to finishing my assignments. I have a LONG list of things to do this weekend just to stay afloat and I still want to do some more catch-up work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Other words I think she is saying vote for our girls :)