Tuesday, September 01, 2009

has it really been that long?

yeah yeah its been a while. this is really the first time in a couple weeks that i have had time to myself to sit and write. school has been really fun. I have soem great new girlfriends in most all of my classes and they are my study partners. Nina and Fiona are awesome! I talk to Nina most everyday and hang out with her at school. The last couple weeks have been pretty stressful. All of our tests and assignments ended up landing in the same week. I guess you would consider it midterms. I feel confident in my attempts for Bioscience but not so much for Pharmacology. Weird since i prefer pharmacology over bioscience. i think i spent so much time studying for bioscience that my brain was dead when i was supposed to study for pharmacology. all well its all done now and now i feel like i dont have anything to do. although i know there are so many things to do because i have slacked on my other classes that dont have very many assignments.
enough about school. nah...more about school! I am in week seven. I really dont have any more projects until week 13. I really like my Clinical Practice 2 class. I am taking Clinical Practice 1 & 2 at the same time so 1 is making beds and feeding, etc. CP2 is removing staples/stitches and giving injections. way more fun!! I have practice sessions at school until Sept 22 then i get to go into hospitals/aged care. I start my first CP1 rotation on Oct 19-31. then i have CP2 rotation sometime in November.
Weather here in Brisbane has been sporatic. we had a couple days last week that were unbearablly hot, then the last couple days are chilly.
I feel left out that I missed out on Sarah and Travis' wedding. Lindsey posted some pics on her facebook and they were BEAUTIFUL!! I cant believe my little sarah is all grown up and married. what in the world are her parents going to do with an empty house?
I feel like I havent been talking to anyone lately but Nina and Fiona, but I see them everyday. School takes up alot of time. I am planning on getting a job after i get through this semester because then i will have some qualifications.
My girls are in Australia!! I guess i have said that already! They will be here in less than 2 weeks! its crazy that this year has gone by so quickly. I cant believe its september already!!
Its sad that i really dont have much to report. i get up, go to school, come home and read/study. that is basically all i do. i havent even had time to go to movie with Nat. I think we are going to this weekend. Friday I am going out with Nina and Fiona to celebrate getting through midterms. it will be nice to have a night out.
love you all!!
chrissi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are having fun and staying busy! love you !