Monday, December 19, 2005

Great Weekend!!

This weekend we went down to Cincinnati/Kentucky for Christmas with my parents. I thought it was great! there was soem manual labor but not enough to get all hot and bothered about it. I am glad i could help rather than be a stuffed potatoe. We hung out, opened gifts, went to Dougs (my uncle) for Christmas and nat played Santa, then we had breakfast and drove back home. I dont know why it was such a great weekend it just was. the best part about it was when nat gathered my mom and dad and sisters to ask if he could ask me to marry him. it was adorable. i cant imagine how nervous he was. my dad said no, but by the end of saturday dad was saying "yes yes yes" then he told them all about his plans....sucks to not know, but i think i will know eventually. I do plan on posting some pictures.
Anyway, that was my weekend. i think my family really saw how me and Nat love each other, which was nice. we talked about other stuff too, but ill get to that later!
love you all
chrissi alice

No comments: