Sunday, December 25, 2005

MUST READ

yesterday we went to his aunt and uncles (jim and jackie) with grandma and grandpa, my favorite cousin mike, his wife ruth ann and nats dad. it was great. we had fondue. a chocolate fondue fountain with bananas, oranges, angel food cake, marshmellows. then we have fondue with steak, chicken and shrimp. it was great. sat around and talked, didnt seem awkward at all. when we got there i was greeted with hugs and merry christmas' ruth ann gave me a hug then went straight to my left hand and felt around. i laughed and said "its not there yet" i thought it was humorous.
after we left we went home and sat around. i continued my three day project of cleaning and reorganizing and he relaxed. Later we were playing with the dogs, and i noticed that etta didnt have her collar. my first thought was that sadie had pulled it off of her and it was lying around somewhere, so i went looking for it upstairs. Nat yells up that he had found it and etta comes running upstairs with her collar on, and an added bonus. it was so cute. then he got on one knee and officially asked me. of course i said yes. then he said "are you sure" and i bought out my little black book that i have been keeping. it lists 100+ reasons why i love him, mainly the little thoughttful things he does (that he doesnt even realize). it was very cute, i loved it. my ring is breathtaking. i can hardly stop looking at it.
so now it is official!! i am officially engaged and officially planning for a wedding in May (family only) and a reception. who knows how it will really end up though.
of course i have some pictures for you. what fun would it be with out them.



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. LOVE YOU
C.ALICE

2 comments:

SarahBethWhite said...

congratulations!!
I'm very happy for you:)

abbi said...

oh, chrissi. i don' know what to say. i love you and i love him for making you happy. call me. i miss you so. i hate not seeing you and having your presence felt. what about a visit? here or there? kassidy's second birthday is next month want to come? let me know. 502.348.1745