Monday, July 18, 2005

here we go again

ok i think i have finally decided what i am going to do, granted everything works out in my favor. i am going to move to naples florida in november (approx). i just have to make sure that tiffany has a roommate and that i can afford the move. when i get there i hopefully will be working with encore. its like going back to something i know i am good at. i am still working here to hone my photography skills. i emailed like 50 photographers today if they need an assistant. havent got any responses yet, well two but they werent interested in me. this is the link i sent them to (http://chrissialice.blogspot.com) i was most impressed that i changed up the html so much to satisfy my needs!! hehe.
i did finish my website, but i have to fix some glitches and send it to levi and i figured that i needed something now so this is what i came up with. who knows if it will work. i was supposed to work today but patrick was no up to working so he called and told me to come in tomorrow. kristin said last night that she had a gig for me today, but imagine that..she never called back!
we went to the beach yesterday, it was awesome. we played volleyball all day and then when the tide came in we played mud-volleyball. it was fun. the tide was sweeping away the court so we switched sides every 5 points. it was SO much fun. i love volleyball so of course it was the highlight of my day. kelly and her friends play every sunday in santa monica. i am going to go with them this weekend. i am excited. they are really good, so it is a good game...none of that bad passing stuff. they were all amazed with my serving skills...kentucky headhunter. =)
i work with the catering company again on saturday, its cool. i like working with hosea. i went there last week and he gave me a hard time for being late..he said "you are late, it's 8:03" and i looked at him and said "so." like i didnt care, and i really didnt, from that moment on i was his favorite! how could i not be though..spunky and adorable.
well i gotta go get my laundry, ill be back later
c.ALIce

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kentucky headhunter...heheheheh

Unknown said...

i love florida. email me some details girl. geese! i NEEEED to know the down low... *sighs* i miss you.

abbi said...

just wanted to let you know i got caught up on my reading your blog. i love you and feel for you with all the stress. thanks for writing even though you didn't feel like it. i'll get around to it soon. love ya.