Monday, July 18, 2005

what makes me so special

i wonder why i even want to be a photographer. is it because i went to school for it? is it because i actually think i am qualified for it? i am looking for some jobs. i cant stand not working. it drives me crazy!!! what are my other options? am having a ebay dispute, i know it was sent, buying is saying no. ugh...cant do anything till tiffany gets back. she comes back tomorrow.
what to do, what to do?!?!
i dont feel like typing anymore and bizou is getting on my nerves cause she keeps jumping on top of the computer and bothering me.now she is laying behind my neck, like a pillow. she is so in love with me. she follows me around right at my heels. she can be adorable, but more of a pain in the ass.
tiffany comes back tomorrow, i am glad. i am sick of revolving my life around the mutts.
im out
c.ALIce

No comments: