Monday, July 04, 2005

yeah i have not been here to write. not too much interesting going on here, just thinking too much which makes my heart bleed.
went to mosaic church on saturday night, it was very good, i think me and nessa are going back next week. erwin mcmanus is the pastor...very cool guy. very much like vineyard, but more like the northstar vineyard, smaller like that. good stuff
i need to get shit together.
i need a job.
i need a boost of self confidence
i need Jesus to make all my pain to go away.
i miss you all
i miss my sisters
i miss my friends
i miss my own bed
i want to be successful
i want my dreams to come true.
i want to figure out what my dreams are
i want this cloud to blow away

i refuse to become someone i am not
i refuse to let myself hold me back
i refuse to pretend
i refuse to fail

c.ALIce

2 comments:

SarahBethWhite said...

with your true heart devoted to him just watch and see that what he gives is exactly what we truly wanted but dared not dream to ask for

i love you.
i admire you so much for who you really are.
im sorry that you are frusterated. dont give up. not yet.
isnt it amazing that when we are down jesus has just the right amount of thread to sow up our hearts when they bleed, and he can take away the pain and replace it with peace that passes all understanding.

abbi said...

i love you chrissi. i'm sorry for the hurt you feel. give it all to jesus, and he will take care of it. all of it. it's so hard to follow through on. i find myself creeping things back into my own hands time and time again. like you said, refuse to be anyone but yourself and keep being real - with your roommates, with friends there or over here, with family, with yourself, and most of all with god. he'll bless you for it. i'm here, we're all here. i love you.