Thursday, June 30, 2005

letter to my lover

Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes....
"You are incredible. I love to be in your presence, you make my soul smile. Your peace flows through me and your love penetrates my heart. I am almost giddy to just hang out with you and to think about you. Like a lover, you ravish me. You awe me into speechlessness. I cant do anything to turn your away and i want to do all i can to be closer and closer to you. Your voice is a song in my heart, You speak and i lose control, i want to laugh and cry. I want to give you everything because i know you will take care of it. You have been a Ruler, A King, A Friend and A Father, but oh Jesus how much fun it is to be your love. You strip away the disgust and stand with me looking into a mirror and you tell me how beautiful I am. You are my encourager, my confidant, my sole/soul supporter, my everything. You steal my heart when i spy you glancing at me from across the room. The butterflies in my stomach soar in an angry rage because i know this is truth and not falsity. Your hand is placed on the small of my back gently leading me to my dreams. You stand close and whisper in my ear your love and support and point forward into the nothingness and it is revealed to me the hope for my future into the nothingness and it is revealed to me the hope for my future, and in the nothingness i can see a blurred out adventure, knowing, although i cant see the details, I know its worth it. You gently put my hand up to my heart and hold it there and say "trust this" then you place my hand on your heart and you say "trust me." You can imagine that i would get all embarassed and look away but your eyes are so deep and gentle that i cant look away. i get lost in your dreams for me and your thoughts towards me. You sit next to me and allow me to be still. Its peaceful in Your presence, no need to try to impress or fill the air with pointless jabar- but refreshing to simply sit and be quiet. You stroll around inside my heart. My soul faints for you O Lord. You are my love, my lover, my loved, my to be loved, my love lost, my love found and my loves fire. You hold all i am in your heart and see past my miscomings to remember the little girl, the princess My Father (You) brought up, you remember the talks and fights with My Friend (You), and my submissive and rebellious heart towards My King (You). You restore what i though died. You renew a fire and passion in me that i thought passed away. You give even though i dont recieve. You press and pursue me because you know i am worth the effort. You know i am a prize and a treasure worth fighting for. You want me to be with you. You hope that if you show me enough of yourself and how much you love me that i will choose you, well my sweetest i choose you. I can only attempt to love you as much as you continue to love me."
c.ALIce

2 comments:

abbi said...

very nice, very nice. thanks for that.

SarahBethWhite said...

I just got goosebumps from that. Thanks. I absolutely love your writing, its so vivid.