Monday, August 29, 2005

dont really feel like it

i know that i havent written in a while. but frankly i just dont feel like it. nothing too interesting has been going on. i am trying to figure out how to come home this weekend, which depends alot on work. I would love for Nat to come with me, but it depends on when i will be off work. i am pretty homesick. today i cleaned. i had a list of things that i needed to get done and didnt accomplish much. but i have to say, the basement is clean, for the most part. Of course, like dad, I could always find something to do. i am trying to pace myself so that i dont get burnt out, but i actually enjoy it. Gives me something to do during the day and it will help to sell the house in the long run. I took pictures so that we could put it on FSOB.COM (for sale by owner). WE will see how it goes.
Yesterday was actually very busy, we went to church at Nat's dad's church. We were all supposed to go out to eat afterwards, but Nat had to work (he was oncall) so Ken/Dad and I went to Crackel Barrel, then we came back to the house and Nat and I went to Walmart, then Brinlee and Josh came over and we went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. We then came back to the house and went on a walk (all four of us). Then Nat and I went to Ben and Joanna's to play Monopoly. I think that is the busiest day I have had since i got here. But it was all very fun. Its nice to hang out with other couples, and get to know other people.
Well I am sorta out of it, so I think I will stop there...see really not that interesting. But hopefully I will be able to come home this weekend and see everyone!!
later loves
c.ALIce

2 comments:

abbi said...

i got confused. what house are you selling? what basement? if yours, how did you clean it in IL? i've missed you. glad to have something to read, even though it isn't anything big. my life's the same ol' same ol' right now. we're just waiting for the move. i love you girl.

SarahBethWhite said...

home this weekend?! You or a sister better call me when you get here! I LOVE YOU!