Wednesday, June 08, 2005

what have i not said....

listening to mtv hits....papa roach "scars" for some reason i love his voice, and he is hot! i am sorta out of it right now. not much really goin on. i worked today, but dont have to work tomorrow...well i am on call. justin (the other guy) needs to come in and show me what to do because patrick doesnt know how. i have pretty much taught my way through quickbooks and have a good grasp on things to do. today i re0organized the file cabinet and i am going to make individual folders on each DJ or entertainment company that we work for/with. i work much better at the apartment, but i have to remember its a job not a curdosy.
i havent been to work out lately, honestly i havent had the energy. i am just getting over being sick and it has really wore me out. tiffany and i are starting our cleansing fast tomorrow...or so we say. tonight we got chocolate and soda as our last treat before we begin...now i feel nauseous. so tomorrow i guess i am not eating real food but liquid diet only. its only 2 weeks. i am so excited to see my sisters. in august, my sisters and maybe others are going to meet in las vegas and then go to grand canyon..OH SO EXCITED. hopefully i will be able to get off work..or in any case, still have a job by then.
sometimes i feel like i am not doing enough at my job, but at the same time....i dont think that i have a clear idea of what my duties are....i definately need more training from justin, if he ever shows up for work.
well nothing else too interesting. i am glad that my friends have got their own blogs. it is much easier to keep up on them. POST MORE PICS!!!
loveyou all
c.ALIce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to let you know that i love you...and i was looking thru all of the pics that you've posted on your blog....not one includes me :( - you have more pics of rocks than you do of me :(
i trust that this mishap will be remedied immediately