Friday, October 01, 2004

been a long day

i worked all day and didnt make near as much as i wanted to. orrin and cindy are my saviors from utter boredom by talking to me via instant messaging through my phone. its cool...thanks buddies! watched a little bit of the debates...not all that interesting. i am trying to make a smart decision in november. i'd rather make up my own mind than have people tell me who to vote for.
i am listening to a sermon from the vineyard, and i remember how much i really miss it there. i stopped going there in november of last year, started to go to another smaller church and was helping there and met some great people, but still there is something about springdale vineyard...i need to make more of an effort to go.
i am just scared to death to get serious about God...still dealing with that trust issue i guess...i feel like i will always be dealing with it.
i need some fun time with some friends!! i love my peeps!!

No comments: