Monday, October 11, 2004

Inhale

I was talking to a friend last night that just reinterated my view about life's simplicity. It was a relief. For those that dont know, I dont think that life is all that complex, we just make it that way, partially because we wrestle with another world force, and because we way over-analyze every detail. I am the worst I think, hmmm, nah, i know worse! According to the Word, what is our mission here on earth? To Love God. To Love People. It is as if you can just ask yourself two questions when you are deciding to do something. Will this show i love God? Will this show i love people? The answers are most of the time so obvious, and your spirit doesnt let you down.
my decisions: whether to move to ky with the 'rents. i knew deep down i would be miserable there, but i have a tendency to feel obligated (especially with my family) to make sure everything is ok. funny, cause that is not typical for the baby of the family. my parents arent in the best health, and i have fear that i wont be able to spend enough time with them before they pass, or that they cant survive without me. these are excuses of me over-analyzing everything. i love my parents, i couldn't have had better ones, but they were SO happy when they came back from bulldozing the land. They were glowing. They will be ok there, they have family all around them. i am supposed to be here, and i am ok with that. God is here. He is whereever i go, He hasnt failed me yet, He will make the path clear, and in the process teach me to trust him a little more...
c.ALIce

sidenote: Fear is simply a lack of Trust...

No comments: