Tuesday, October 12, 2004

coming into it

it has been an exciting weekend. i want to start a city-wide young adult ministry in cincinnati, and it seems to be coming together. people are coming forward and things are moving forward. it is way exciting for me because THIS is what gets my blood pumping. the first email i got said "they weren't interested", this was disheartening coming from a church, but that was it...now i have talked to 10 different people, and i know others that are interested. it is so exciting! i think i can say exciting one more time!!! He is INCREDIBLE...His ways are perfect and in perfect timing. I am ready for it, i am committed to it. I dont have anything holding me back. it will be awesome!! just wait and see...

1 comment:

SarahBethWhite said...

I am very excited for you! This is what you are supposed to be doing with your time! I love you c alice