Sunday, October 31, 2004

slacker

yes i know...i am a slacker...for those that read this religiously i am sorry i am letting ya down (actually i am not, but life needs some simple pleasantries).
this one is going to be short....and requires a little participation.
1. God told me today that i am unique and funny...that is awesome! He is pretty cool Himself
2. i have found that i have a very hard time recieving love, from people in general (which is why i need constant affirmation of their approval) but more importantly and most disheartening is that i have a hard time recieving GOD's LOVE and ACCEPTANCE!! i know in my mind that truth; that He loves me unconditionally and accepts me as i am, but i still struggle to have my heart and mind think on the same terms. i love God, He is awesome. I have accepted Him and He has done amazing things in my life. But still in the midst of all that i hold back from Him my most prized possession...my heart. I know He will be kind and gentle. I just have a hard time accepting that He loves me as i am today and that i dont have to do some sort of major overhaul to recieve that affirmation from Him.
Here is where you come in....Do you have any advice on how to experience in my heart what i know is truth in my head!?!?!?!
leave some love!
c.ALIce

No comments: